A.J. PIETRINFERNO III, MBA, CPA
Email: Loading Email...
Career Highlights & Credentials
- 1994 – Graduated with High Honors from Michigan State University with Bachelor of Arts and MBA degrees
- Prior to joining the family firm, he worked at Arthur Andersen as a Senior Tax Consultant, managing and coordinating specialty tax consulting engagements
- Former Chairman of the Board of a Maryland manufacturing company
- Former Adjunct Instructor of Cost Accounting, Mercer County Community College
- Licensed as a CPA in both New Jersey and Michigan
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- A.J. specializes in Tax Research (Corporate, Individual, and Sales Tax), as well as Income and Estate Taxation.